Re: Vox Populi et al

Discussion in 'HTML' started by informant, Jan 21, 2004.

  1. informant

    informant Guest

    "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
    > To whom it may concern.
    >
    > The posts made tonight by "informant" are an ongoing obsession of his to

    see
    > to it that I am discredited and harassed in every way possible by those

    that
    > believe in the garbage about me.

    You mean that you look at pictures of naked kids?

    > I do not find it shamefull or immoral to merely look at nude images of
    > children.

    Yeah, that would be it, Bullis.

    > Go to any large art museum, you'll find dozens of paintings depicting
    > children fully exposed.
    > Would you consider an image or painting of the "Madonna and Christ child"
    > with the baby totally naked as pornography?

    That isn't what you're looking for in the kiddie pr0n groups, St00pid.

    > He and his buddies do.
    > On my bulletin board I posted an image of a young teenage girl wearing

    only

    Pubescent at best, Bullis.

    > the briefs of a bikini and for that reason, they complained to the
    > registrar, godaddy.com, that I was posting child pornography.

    You were larted and lost your domain for abuse, Bullis.

    > They have continously harassed my hosts, and my ISP concerning an issue
    > which is 100% legal.
    >
    > Viewing of nude images of children in the USA is not illegal.
    > Where some may consider it immoral, this is no reason to continue

    harassing
    > a person over his/her personal beliefs.

    Your pedophilia is not a religion, Bullis, and I don't care that you're
    upset for my pointing that out.

    > While informant is harassing me and laying false accusations of illegal
    > activity on my part, usenet is being deluged with child pornography by

    those
    > who actually commit the act.
    > What does he do about them? Nothing.
    > Why? Because they wouldn't give a shit about his rantings.
    > It is simply for the fact that I post to usenet, that he feels I am to be
    > harassed based upon my belief.

    So you believe that you, 53 year-old Richard Bullis, are being victimized
    for your pedophilia?

    > The website www.lart.com is owned by a pyschotic fruitcake who posts as
    > "Just Taylor" and uses that website to harass so called "special kooks"

    that
    > he has harassed over the years.
    >
    > Informant is nothing more than a schoolyard bully who demands you play by
    > his rules and join in or get your ass whipped.
    > He doesn't give a damn who he steps on in the process.
    >
    > So please do yourself a favor and add informant to your killfile.
    > Do not reply to his posts.
    >
    > If you wish to discuss this matter with me, go to my bulletin board.
    > www.richardbullis.com/boards

    Wow, St00pid, it looks like you fucked up and left some sockpuppet crumbs in
    your headers. What an idiot.

    From: "Richard" <anonymous@127.000>
    Newsgroups: misc.legal
    Subject: Vox Populi et al
    Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:11:18 -0700

    informant, Jan 21, 2004

  2. informant

    Richard Guest

    Please feel free to complain to for the crossposting and
    disruption.
    I made the original post to one group only. the first one listed.

    Richard, Jan 21, 2004

  3. informant

    Bill Jackson Guest

    > Please feel free to complain to for the crossposting

    and
    > disruption.
    > I made the original post to one group only. the first one listed.

    Hoping to get somebody that Supernews will listen to I see, right Bullis?
    Crossposting is not abuse no matter how much you cry it is. After all you
    should know, you lost your posting privileges at Supernews.

    Bill Jackson, Jan 21, 2004
  4. informant

    PeterMcC Guest

    Richard <anonymous@127.000> wrote in
    <>

    > Please feel free to complain to for the
    > crossposting and disruption.
    > I made the original post to one group only. the first one listed.

    As these posts have appeared, I've killfiled the senders. It probably seems
    very unfair but I'm afraid that the most expedient action is to add you to
    the killfile as well. :(

    --
    PeterMcC
    inappropriate or offensive in any way,

    PeterMcC, Jan 21, 2004
  5. informant

    repairco Guest

    I have now joined you in blocking these senders.

    I look in on this group to learn about what others are doing and have found
    with MH repair, etc., not to have to wade through spam and freakin' flame
    wars perpetrated by childish idiots.

    You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't,
    You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't,
    MOMMY (ISP), he is being mean to me!

    TO BULLIS AND THOSE OTHER FLAMERS---WHY NOT TAKE YOUR CRAP ELSEWHERE?

    repairco, Jan 21, 2004
  6. informant

    Richard Guest

    repairco wrote:

    > I have now joined you in blocking these senders.

    > I look in on this group to learn about what others are doing and have
    > found with MH repair, etc., not to have to wade through spam and freakin'
    > flame wars perpetrated by childish idiots.

    > You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't,
    > You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't,
    > MOMMY (ISP), he is being mean to me!

    > TO BULLIS AND THOSE OTHER FLAMERS---WHY NOT TAKE YOUR CRAP ELSEWHERE?

    feel free to complain to them about the group disruption.

    Richard, Jan 21, 2004
  7. informant

    Bill Jackson Guest

    "repairco" <> wrote in message
    > I have now joined you in blocking these senders.
    >
    > I look in on this group to learn about what others are doing and have

    found
    > with MH repair, etc., not to have to wade through spam and freakin' flame
    > wars perpetrated by childish idiots.
    >
    > You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't,
    > You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't,
    > MOMMY (ISP), he is being mean to me!
    >

    > TO BULLIS AND THOSE OTHER FLAMERS---WHY NOT TAKE YOUR CRAP ELSEWHERE?

    Why are you asking a question of those you have claimed you blocked, moron?

    Bill Jackson, Jan 21, 2004
  8. informant

    Bill Jackson Guest

    > repairco wrote:
    >
    > > I have now joined you in blocking these senders.

    > > I look in on this group to learn about what others are doing and have
    > > found with MH repair, etc., not to have to wade through spam and

    freakin'
    > > flame wars perpetrated by childish idiots.

    > > You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't,
    > > You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't,
    > > MOMMY (ISP), he is being mean to me!

    > > TO BULLIS AND THOSE OTHER FLAMERS---WHY NOT TAKE YOUR CRAP ELSEWHERE?

    > feel free to complain to them about the group disruption.

    So what are your crossposted posts then, Bullis? If "informants" crossposts
    are abuse then what are your posts whining about him? Obviously Supernews
    knows what real abuse seeing as how you no longer are allowed to use them,
    perhaps you should figure out what abuse is before continuing to make
    yourself look stupid?

    Bill Jackson, Jan 21, 2004
  9. informant

    > Please feel free to complain to for the crossposting

    and
    > disruption.
    > I made the original post to one group only. the first one listed.

    DYOFDW, K00k.

    informant, Jan 21, 2004
  10. informant

    > repairco wrote:
    >
    > > I have now joined you in blocking these senders.

    > > I look in on this group to learn about what others are doing and have
    > > found with MH repair, etc., not to have to wade through spam and

    freakin'
    > > flame wars perpetrated by childish idiots.

    > > You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't,
    > > You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't, You did, I didn't,
    > > MOMMY (ISP), he is being mean to me!

    > > TO BULLIS AND THOSE OTHER FLAMERS---WHY NOT TAKE YOUR CRAP ELSEWHERE?

    > feel free to complain to them about the group disruption.

    Yeah, I'm sure Danhiel and Jeremy really want to hear more of you bleating,
    Bullis.

    informant, Jan 21, 2004
  11. informant

    Bxdanny Guest

    None of this has any relevance to misc.transport.road (the newsgroup
    where I saw it) or any of the other groups listed, with the possible
    exception of misc.legal.

    In a free country, there should never be such a thing as "thoughtcrime".
    Therefore, what one enjoys or doesn't enjoy - generally not a conscious
    choice - can never and must never in itself make one a criminal. Acts
    which harm others, whatever their motivation, can and should. 'Nuff said.

    Please confine this discussion to relevant forums in the future.

    Bxdanny, Jan 22, 2004
  12. informant

    informant Guest

    "Bxdanny" <> wrote in message
    > None of this has any relevance to misc.transport.road (the newsgroup
    > where I saw it) or any of the other groups listed, with the possible
    > exception of misc.legal.

    It's where Bullis posts, Danny.

    > In a free country, there should never be such a thing as "thoughtcrime".

    Usenet is not a country.

    > Therefore, what one enjoys or doesn't enjoy - generally not a conscious
    > choice - can never and must never in itself make one a criminal. Acts
    > which harm others, whatever their motivation, can and should. 'Nuff said.

    I don't think Bullis enjoying kiddie pr0n falls in this category, but maybe
    that's just me.

    > Please confine this discussion to relevant forums in the future.

    Anywhere Bullis posts. Will do!!1!

> [...]

    > >>harassed based upon my belief.
    > >>

    > > So you believe that you, 53 year-old Richard Bullis, are being

    victimized
    > > for your pedophilia?
    > >

    > >>The website www.lart.com is owned by a pyschotic fruitcake who posts as
    > >>"Just Taylor" and uses that website to harass so called "special kooks"
    > >>

    > > that
    > >
    > >>he has harassed over the years.
    > >>
    > >>Informant is nothing more than a schoolyard bully who demands you play

    by
    > >>his rules and join in or get your ass whipped.
    > >>He doesn't give a damn who he steps on in the process.
    > >>
    > >>So please do yourself a favor and add informant to your killfile.
    > >>Do not reply to his posts.
    > >>
    > >>If you wish to discuss this matter with me, go to my bulletin board.
    > >>www.richardbullis.com/boards
    > >>

    > > Wow, St00pid, it looks like you fucked up and left some sockpuppet

    sn-us!sn-xit-01!sn-xit-05!sn-xit-09!supernews.com!pln-w!spln!dex!extra.newsg

    informant, Jan 22, 2004