Re: Walter's missing tapes...

Discussion in 'Java' started by CastAlone, Nov 2, 2012.

  1. CastAlone

    CastAlone Guest

    Andrew Wilson-(Paula) G Derbyshire <::
    WINNER - KOTM July 2012 posted as news in
    <>
    and as - "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"
    http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/09/winners-usenet-kook-awards-august-2012.html
    >On Oct 29, 2:56 pm, CastAlone <> wrote:
    >> "Nadegda" (Paula) G Derbyshire <:: WINNER - KOTM July 2012

    >
    >I see you, too, are still running away from posting any actual
    >EVIDENCE to back up that kooky assertion.
    >
    >>         posted as news in   <k6l202$>
    >> and as - "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/09/winners-usenet-kook-a...>
    >>On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 22:07:16 -0400, CastAlone wrote:
    >>
    >> >> Paul (Paula) G Derbyshire <> WINNER - KOTM July 2012

    >>
    >> >Proof, kooky?

    >>
    >> one day you will get your english tools sorted, fool. [snarf]

    >
    >Insults instead of a straight answer, when asked a tough question.
    >That's straight out of the Basic Moves section of the Kook Playbook.
    >Got any more interesting tricks?
    >
    >> >>>> Nebulous seamus (derbyshire) WINNER - KOTM July
    >> >>>> 2012 posted as news in
    >> >>><>
    >> >>>> and as - "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"
    >> >>>>http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/09/winners-usenet-kook-
    >> >>>awards-august-2012.html

    >>
    >> >>>Proof that's Derbyshire, Hydra_Kooky? Seems the IP, among other things,
    >> >>>says otherwise.

    >>
    >> >> one day you will get your english tools sorted, fool. [snarf]

    >>
    >> >Your failure to actually answer the questions is noted, kook.

    >>
    >> >> "proof" is the thing that gets you handcuffed, usually a decision made
    >> >> by an arbiter.
    >> >> _evidence_ is what we the people put before a higher order as grounds
    >> >> for a hearing.
    >> >> now...
    >> >> forget the dodge and weave.

    >>
    >> >Nice kookfoam. But you still haven't answered my questions. Why do you
    >> >think that's Derbyshire?
    >> >And do you automatically jump to the conclusion
    >> >that someone is Derbyshire just because they're a new name in the TV
    >> >newsgroups?
    >> >Of course, if you do, and given your own penchant for nymshifting, it's
    >> >inconsistent of you not to claim to be Derbyshire yourself, kooky.

    >>
    >> >> you have changed ISP. why?

    >>
    >> >I haven't changed anything, kooky. Why do you think I have?

    >>
    >> >Oh, yeah, because you think I'm Derbyshire and you think Nebulous is
    >> >Derbyshire and Nebulous isn't using the ISP that the kook Account Banned
    >> >k'lamed Derbyshire uses. A sane person might conclude that Nebulous isn't
    >> >Derbyshire. You, of course, instead concluded that Derbyshire changed ISP.

    >>
    >> >>>Or do you just assume that any new name in the tv newsgroup is
    >> >>>Derbyshire, and then try to force the facts to fit your theory, even
    >> >>>when they indicate that you're wrong?

    >>
    >> >> the problem with your "indication" is you lie, comprehensively so.

    >>
    >> >Proof?

    >>
    >> >> therefore your "facts" are merely an extension of your wish/s. now...
    >> >> shall we (tinw) try answering the question, paula?

    >>
    >> >Instead of demanding that some phantom answer a question of yours that's
    >> >completely meaningless, as it assumes a false premise, how about you
    >> >answer my questions, kooky?

    >>
    >> >>>> the candle has gone out, Paul of the Short Wick :|

    >>
    >> >>>What the hell does that mean, kooky? Are you even *capable* of conveying
    >> >>>your thoughts in straightforward, clear, understandable English prose
    >> >>>without weird circumlocutions, idiosyncratic idioms unique unto
    >> >>>yourself, and other such obfuscations? As kensi would say, inquiring
    >> >>>minds want to know.

    >>
    >> >> [smiles wryly]
    >> >> mandelbrot much, paula?

    >>
    >> >OK, I'll ask again after you get back on your meds then.

    >>
    >> issit safe to take *that* colorful assumption as a Julia, paula?
    >>
    >> whatever...

    >
    >When you realize that what you just wrote is utter nonsense, kook, you
    >shouldn't just tack on a "whatever..."; you should rephrase the
    >previous thing until it's actually intelligible to people that, unlike
    >you, aren't STARK RAVING MAD!
    >

    [cough]
    .... the dodge aint working paula l*------------D

    >> it is unfortunate for you that as one most recent n00b sock of
    >> "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"
    >> you have not had long enough in the sock hamper to become
    >> acquainted with your predecessors.
    >>http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/msg/90b1ba4e63328fc4?dmode=source

    >
    >WTF? Have you COMPLETELY flipped your wig?
    >

    .... nil-comprehendo booting up for you again, paula?
    the link is not a post of mine.

    >> ------------------->From: hzergel901 @gmail.com
    >> ------------------->Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
    >> ------------------->Subject: Re: Possible bug in Calendar
    >> ------------------->Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 17:45:24 -0800 (PST)
    >> ------------------->Organization:http://groups.google.com
    >> ------------------->Message-ID:
    >> -------------------><6330de58-253f-4b69-8b28-ae7ec8133355 @t39g2000prh.googlegroups.com>
    >> ------------------->NNTP-Posting-Host: 74.14.135.55
    >> -----
    >> ------------------->From: Paul Derbyshire <pgderb @gmail.com>
    >> ------------------->Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
    >> ------------------->Subject: Re: Possible bug in Calendar
    >> ------------------->Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 23:54:27 -0800 (PST)
    >> ------------------->Organization:http://groups.google.com
    >> ------------------->Message-ID:
    >> -------------------><<0941e52b-d50a-4bc8-aa3f-930955de146c @d42g2000prb.googlegroups.com>>
    >> ------------------->NNTP-Posting-Host: 74.14.135.55
    >> -----
    >> ------------------->From: Jerry Gerrone <scuzwalla @gmail.com>
    >> ------------------->Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
    >> ------------------->Subject: Re: Possible bug in Calendar
    >> ------------------->Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 04:10:17 -0800 (PST)
    >> ------------------->Organization:http://groups.google.com
    >> ------------------->Message-ID:
    >> -------------------><<8c521eb1-f61c-4ece-a13d-9321fd8aed86 @k1g2000prb.googlegroups.com>>
    >> ------------------->NNTP-Posting-Host: 74.14.135.55

    >
    >What does any of that have to do with Nebulous? And you do realize
    >that dynamic IPs can easily get reassigned over the space of several
    >hours, right? And that people can post as "Paul Derbyshire" to, say,
    >stir kooks like you up, without actually being Paul Derbyshire, right?
    >

    do let's go ask the source, hey paul?

    From: Arne Vajhøj <>
    Message-ID: <49223bfe$0$90264$>

    Jerry Gerrone wrote:
    > On Nov 17, 2:54 am, Paul Derbyshire <> wrote:
    > [snip]
    > So, he really DOES exist.
    >
    >> I've known about this nonsense for a while but I ignored it until now.
    >> Now I've decided it's gotten out of hand.

    >
    > No, that actually happened at least a year ago.
    >
    >> Someone evidently mistook "Twisted" (though he seems to call himself
    >> everything *but* Twisted) for me

    >
    > That "someone" calls himself Hunter Gratzner, and his erroneous
    > speculations have since spread far further than ever was merited. (The
    > speculator in question does not even seem to use this newsgroup.) So


    Credibility: zero

    Internet usage skills: zero

    CQ Arne...
    hi, what say you (Arne) to paul's claim the dynamic IPs reassign TTL
    feature kicked in for each of those posts you assembled as all being
    the same poster from a single IPN?

    >Oh, why am I even asking. Of course you don't realize any of those
    >things, because you're a FUCKING PARNOID NUT!
    >
    >NOMINATION: Murphy for October's Emmett Gulley Obsesso Award. He just
    >can't let this Derbyshire thing go, and sees that phantom EVERYWHERE.
    >I think kensi's right -- Derbyshire's the Usenet equivalent of
    >Bigfoot, gray aliens, etc., and Murphy's a corresponding UFO nut.
    >
    >> heh...from 5:00PM to 4:00AM the socks did dance that fine night in
    >> Pembroke-Ontario!

    >
    >Nice start. Lyrical, reasonably well-composed. When you complete your
    >children's fairy-tale book do let me know where you've published it.
    >
    >> you could ask those socks - as discovered by another - but
    >> it may be more productive for you to gather with the parade
    >> and dance the kook dance in sync - list follows.
    >>
    >> HTH
    >>
    >> --<---------------busted ass software noted
    >> Paul G Derbyshire electronic stamped socks - 2012
    >> [remove space to make link active]
    >>
    >> --- . ... ..- ... "tharrison77107 @ h0tmail.invalid"
    >> 00len7h "00len7h @ h00mail.com"


    [truncated gruggle groper loser spillage]

    i trust you (derbyshire) have a new "award" all minted for
    Arne? you do want your revenge on c/l/j/programmer, eh, like?
    [snortle]

    --

    # 1 - "I'M NOT DERBYSHIRE!!!1!!
    # 2 - "I AM [Sock A] NOT [Sock B]!!2!!
    # 3 - "Proof?"
    # 4 - "YOU'RE CHASING A GHOST!!4!!"
    # 5 - "YOU'RE DRINKING THE MORPHY KOOL-AID!!5!!"
    # 6 - "We've spanked you again - VICTOLLY IS OURS!!!6!!"
    # 7 - "I'M WINNING, FOR ****' SAKE!!7!!" (from MID <jutal1$4u1$1@dont- email.me>)
    # 8 - Point to the [Tard] Peg Boi's Palmjobs and call them 'evidence' or 'spanks'.
    # 9 - Display mental retardation and insanity by regurgitating a Tholenism.
    #10 - When spanked six ways to Sunday, reply to each sockpuppet diddling insane
    screed and call it 'Our So0pa Sekkkret Unkrackable Kode'.
    #11 - When spanked, make a faux award nomination and second it by Holey Sock.
    #12 - PeeWee - vermin's big misadventure.
    #13 - Swim deeply in denial.
    CastAlone, Nov 2, 2012
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. CastAlone

    Nadegda Guest

    On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 01:12:52 -0400, CastAlone (Pie Gurl)
    WINNER - KOTM July 2012 wrote:

    > Andrew Wilson-(Paula) G Derbyshire <:: WINNER -
    > KOTM July 2012 posted as news in
    > <>
    > and as - "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"
    > http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/09/winners-usenet-kook-

    awards-august-2012.html
    >>On Oct 29, 2:56 pm, CastAlone <> wrote:
    >>> "Nadegda" (Paula) G Derbyshire <:: WINNER -
    >>> KOTM July 2012

    >>
    >>I see you, too, are still running away from posting any actual EVIDENCE
    >>to back up that kooky assertion.
    >>
    >>>         posted as news in   <k6l202$>
    >>> and as - "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS"
    >>> DERBYSHIRE!"http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/09/winners-

    usenet-kook-a...>
    >>>On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 22:07:16 -0400, CastAlone wrote:
    >>>
    >>> >> Paul (Paula) G Derbyshire <> WINNER - KOTM July
    >>> >> 2012
    >>>
    >>> >Proof, kooky?
    >>>
    >>> one day you will get your english tools sorted, fool. [snarf]

    >>
    >>Insults instead of a straight answer, when asked a tough question.
    >>That's straight out of the Basic Moves section of the Kook Playbook. Got
    >>any more interesting tricks?
    >>
    >>> >>>> Nebulous seamus (derbyshire) WINNER - KOTM
    >>> >>>> July 2012 posted as news in
    >>> >>><>
    >>> >>>> and as - "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"
    >>> >>>>http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/09/winners-usenet-

    kook-
    >>> >>>awards-august-2012.html
    >>>
    >>> >>>Proof that's Derbyshire, Hydra_Kooky? Seems the IP, among other
    >>> >>>things, says otherwise.
    >>>
    >>> >> one day you will get your english tools sorted, fool. [snarf]
    >>>
    >>> >Your failure to actually answer the questions is noted, kook.
    >>>
    >>> >> "proof" is the thing that gets you handcuffed, usually a decision
    >>> >> made by an arbiter.
    >>> >> _evidence_ is what we the people put before a higher order as
    >>> >> grounds for a hearing.
    >>> >> now...
    >>> >> forget the dodge and weave.
    >>>
    >>> >Nice kookfoam. But you still haven't answered my questions. Why do
    >>> >you think that's Derbyshire?
    >>> >And do you automatically jump to the conclusion that someone is
    >>> >Derbyshire just because they're a new name in the TV newsgroups?
    >>> >Of course, if you do, and given your own penchant for nymshifting,
    >>> >it's inconsistent of you not to claim to be Derbyshire yourself,
    >>> >kooky.
    >>>
    >>> >> you have changed ISP. why?
    >>>
    >>> >I haven't changed anything, kooky. Why do you think I have?
    >>>
    >>> >Oh, yeah, because you think I'm Derbyshire and you think Nebulous is
    >>> >Derbyshire and Nebulous isn't using the ISP that the kook Account
    >>> >Banned k'lamed Derbyshire uses. A sane person might conclude that
    >>> >Nebulous isn't Derbyshire. You, of course, instead concluded that
    >>> >Derbyshire changed ISP.
    >>>
    >>> >>>Or do you just assume that any new name in the tv newsgroup is
    >>> >>>Derbyshire, and then try to force the facts to fit your theory,
    >>> >>>even when they indicate that you're wrong?
    >>>
    >>> >> the problem with your "indication" is you lie, comprehensively so.
    >>>
    >>> >Proof?
    >>>
    >>> >> therefore your "facts" are merely an extension of your wish/s.
    >>> >> now... shall we (tinw) try answering the question, paula?
    >>>
    >>> >Instead of demanding that some phantom answer a question of yours
    >>> >that's completely meaningless, as it assumes a false premise, how
    >>> >about you answer my questions, kooky?
    >>>
    >>> >>>> the candle has gone out, Paul of the Short Wick :|
    >>>
    >>> >>>What the hell does that mean, kooky? Are you even *capable* of
    >>> >>>conveying your thoughts in straightforward, clear, understandable
    >>> >>>English prose without weird circumlocutions, idiosyncratic idioms
    >>> >>>unique unto yourself, and other such obfuscations? As kensi would
    >>> >>>say, inquiring minds want to know.
    >>>
    >>> >> [smiles wryly]
    >>> >> mandelbrot much, paula?
    >>>
    >>> >OK, I'll ask again after you get back on your meds then.
    >>>
    >>> issit safe to take *that* colorful assumption as a Julia, paula?
    >>>
    >>> whatever...

    >>
    >>When you realize that what you just wrote is utter nonsense, kook, you
    >>shouldn't just tack on a "whatever..."; you should rephrase the previous
    >>thing until it's actually intelligible to people that, unlike you,
    >>aren't STARK RAVING MAD!
    >>

    > [cough]
    > ... the dodge aint working paula l*------------D
    >
    >>> it is unfortunate for you that as one most recent n00b sock of "PAUL
    >>> G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"
    >>> you have not had long enough in the sock hamper to become acquainted
    >>> with your predecessors.
    >>>http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/

    msg/90b1ba4e63328fc4?dmode=source
    >>
    >>WTF? Have you COMPLETELY flipped your wig?
    >>

    > ... nil-comprehendo booting up for you again, paula? the link is not a
    > post of mine.
    >
    >>> ------------------->From: hzergel901 @gmail.com
    >>> ------------------->Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
    >>> ------------------->Subject: Re: Possible bug in Calendar
    >>> ------------------->Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 17:45:24 -0800 (PST)
    >>> ------------------->Organization:http://groups.google.com
    >>> ------------------->Message-ID:
    >>> -------------------><6330de58-253f-4b69-8b28-ae7ec8133355
    >>> @t39g2000prh.googlegroups.com> ------------------->NNTP-Posting-Host:
    >>> 74.14.135.55 -----
    >>> ------------------->From: Paul Derbyshire <pgderb @gmail.com>
    >>> ------------------->Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
    >>> ------------------->Subject: Re: Possible bug in Calendar
    >>> ------------------->Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 23:54:27 -0800 (PST)
    >>> ------------------->Organization:http://groups.google.com
    >>> ------------------->Message-ID:
    >>> -------------------><<0941e52b-d50a-4bc8-aa3f-930955de146c
    >>> @d42g2000prb.googlegroups.com>> ------------------->NNTP-Posting-Host:
    >>> 74.14.135.55 -----
    >>> ------------------->From: Jerry Gerrone <scuzwalla @gmail.com>
    >>> ------------------->Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
    >>> ------------------->Subject: Re: Possible bug in Calendar
    >>> ------------------->Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 04:10:17 -0800 (PST)
    >>> ------------------->Organization:http://groups.google.com
    >>> ------------------->Message-ID:
    >>> -------------------><<8c521eb1-f61c-4ece-a13d-9321fd8aed86
    >>> @k1g2000prb.googlegroups.com>> ------------------->NNTP-Posting-Host:
    >>> 74.14.135.55

    >>
    >>What does any of that have to do with Nebulous? And you do realize that
    >>dynamic IPs can easily get reassigned over the space of several hours,
    >>right? And that people can post as "Paul Derbyshire" to, say, stir kooks
    >>like you up, without actually being Paul Derbyshire, right?
    >>

    > do let's go ask the source, hey paul?
    >
    > From: Arne Vajhøj <>
    > Message-ID: <49223bfe$0$90264$>
    >
    > Jerry Gerrone wrote:
    > > On Nov 17, 2:54 am, Paul Derbyshire <> wrote:

    [snip]
    > > So, he really DOES exist.
    > >
    > >> I've known about this nonsense for a while but I ignored it

    until
    > >> now. Now I've decided it's gotten out of hand.
    > >
    > > No, that actually happened at least a year ago.
    > >
    > >> Someone evidently mistook "Twisted" (though he seems to call

    himself
    > >> everything *but* Twisted) for me
    > >
    > > That "someone" calls himself Hunter Gratzner, and his erroneous
    > > speculations have since spread far further than ever was

    merited.
    > > (The speculator in question does not even seem to use this
    > > newsgroup.) So
    >
    > Credibility: zero
    >
    > Internet usage skills: zero
    >
    > CQ Arne...
    > hi, what say you (Arne) to paul's claim the dynamic IPs reassign TTL
    > feature kicked in for each of those posts you assembled as all being the
    > same poster from a single IPN?
    >
    >>Oh, why am I even asking. Of course you don't realize any of those
    >>things, because you're a FUCKING PARNOID NUT!
    >>
    >>NOMINATION: Murphy for October's Emmett Gulley Obsesso Award. He just
    >>can't let this Derbyshire thing go, and sees that phantom EVERYWHERE. I
    >>think kensi's right -- Derbyshire's the Usenet equivalent of Bigfoot,
    >>gray aliens, etc., and Murphy's a corresponding UFO nut.
    >>
    >>> heh...from 5:00PM to 4:00AM the socks did dance that fine night in
    >>> Pembroke-Ontario!

    >>
    >>Nice start. Lyrical, reasonably well-composed. When you complete your
    >>children's fairy-tale book do let me know where you've published it.
    >>
    >>> you could ask those socks - as discovered by another - but it may be
    >>> more productive for you to gather with the parade and dance the kook
    >>> dance in sync - list follows.
    >>>
    >>> HTH
    >>>
    >>> --<---------------busted ass software noted Paul G Derbyshire
    >>> electronic stamped socks - 2012 [remove space to make link active]
    >>>
    >>> --- . ... ..- ... "tharrison77107 @ h0tmail.invalid" 00len7h "00len7h
    >>> @ h00mail.com"

    >
    > [truncated gruggle groper loser spillage]
    >
    > i trust you (derbyshire) have a new "award" all minted for Arne? you do
    > want your revenge on c/l/j/programmer, eh, like?
    > [snortle]


    Nice foamy kookout, Murphy. Ranty, whiny, poorly formatted, almost
    unreadable, and completely devoid of anything parseable as a reasoned
    argument against Andrew's position. And accompanied by typical kook
    inflation of the newsgroup list, too!

    > Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,comp.lang.java.programmer,
    > alt.free.newsservers, alt.checkmate,alt.usenet.kooks


    The more people ignore your garbage newsposts, the louder you shout, with
    longer screeds, more vigorous ranting, and more crossposted (and
    sometimes multiposted) groups.

    And the louder you shout, the more people ignore you. Other than we few
    who laugh at you instead.

    Sucks to be you, huh, Murphy?
    Nadegda, Nov 2, 2012
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. In Which Socky begs for his master's voice

    AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
    <> wrote:


    >>>Murphy


    > Murphy


    > Murphy


    What are you, Paul? A stupid ****, perchance?

    --
    "Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4
    Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012
    Winner of multiple fake awards from serial Usenet kook, Paul G. Derbyshire

    If you want to see something lamer than John Edward Kook's frogeries of
    Aratzio, check out Scatboi's forgeries.

    Anonypussy [Tard] <fnvw@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
    http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-award.html
    Paul Derbyshire gets tarred and feathered - <>
    This account has been banned because it violated t, Nov 2, 2012
    #3
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. fochie
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    106
    fochie
    Jan 12, 2005
  2. Joel Byrd

    Walter Zorn's wz_dragdrop

    Joel Byrd, Mar 21, 2006, in forum: Javascript
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    147
    cwdjrxyz
    Mar 23, 2006
  3. Mroger

    jsGraphic library of Walter Zorn

    Mroger, Jun 16, 2006, in forum: Javascript
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    83
    Mroger
    Jun 16, 2006
  4. Michael Wolf

    SET_DHTML, Walter Zorn, dynamic name

    Michael Wolf, Jul 11, 2007, in forum: Javascript
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    126
    Michael Wolf
    Jul 11, 2007
  5. ArbolOne

    Walter Zorn - Tool Tips

    ArbolOne, Jun 2, 2009, in forum: Javascript
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    122
    David Mark
    Jun 2, 2009
Loading...

Share This Page