Re;- Web Based email system like hotmail

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Joker7, Aug 18, 2004.

  1. Joker7

    Joker7 Guest

    No I can add account manually but I don't think win2000 has this facility.
    Perhaps I should have said I was using win2000pro ,sorry.

    Thanks
    Chris

    Still looking :-((

    Richard Hijdra" <> wrote in message
    : Joker7 wrote:
    : > Hi,
    : >
    : > I have been looking for some time now, for a web based email system like
    : > hotmail, where we can set it up on our LAN. Have found some but all are
    : > bit expensive ,would like to find as free ASP script if possible .
    : Must it have possibilities like users ablility to add new accounts etc?
    : Otherwise why don't you just install a popserver and turn on webmail
    : ability?
    :
    : That way users are also able to get mail by pop
    :
    : >
    : > Thank You
    : > Chris