Re;- Web Based email system like hotmail

Joker7

No I can add account manually but I don't think win2000 has this facility.
Perhaps I should have said I was using win2000pro ,sorry.

Thanks
Chris

Still looking :-((

: Joker7 wrote:
: > Hi,
: >
: > I have been looking for some time now, for a web based email system like
: > hotmail, where we can set it up on our LAN. Have found some but all are
: > bit expensive ,would like to find as free ASP script if possible .
: Must it have possibilities like users ablility to add new accounts etc?
: Otherwise why don't you just install a popserver and turn on webmail
: ability?
:
: That way users are also able to get mail by pop
:
: >
: > Thank You
: > Chris