Re: web designer needed to design website

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Blinky the Shark, Nov 28, 2007.

  1. Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Adrienne Boswell wrote:
    >> Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Travis Newbury
    >> <> writing in

    >>> I was born in 1957 which is 1958 minus 1! Damn! This is getting
    >>> creepy...
    >>>

    >> I was born in 1957, in February, which is March minus 1 (month).
    >>

    > I was born in 1950 which is 1 less than 1951. If you add up the
    > digits in 1950 that is 15, which is 1 less than how old I was in 1966
    > and adding up the digits in 1951 is 16! Omigod! If you add up the
    > digits in 1966 that's 22. Which is 1 less than 23, which is when I
    > got married (in 1973)! And if you add up 1973, that's 20 which is 1
    > less than 21 which is 1 less than 1966 adds up to! I think I'm going
    > to faint!

    I was born in 1947. I have no math to add other than noting that
    somewhere along the line I got 2 old. :)

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 28, 2007

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Blinky the Shark
    <> writing in

    > I was born in 1947. I have no math to add other than noting that
    > somewhere along the line I got 2 old. :)

    My son turned 4 on the 21st of November. The next day he said, "Mommy, I'm
    not going to be 3 anymore". He looked kind of sad.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services

    Adrienne Boswell, Nov 28, 2007

  3. Adrienne Boswell wrote:
    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Blinky the Shark
    ><> writing in
    >
    >> I was born in 1947. I have no math to add other than noting that
    >> somewhere along the line I got 2 old. :)

    > My son turned 4 on the 21st of November. The next day he said, "Mommy, I'm
    > not going to be 3 anymore". He looked kind of sad.

    I try to avoid kids, but even I can see that that's cute. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 28, 2007