RE: Web Frameworks Excessive Complexity

Discussion in 'Python' started by Andriy Kornatskyy, Nov 20, 2012.

  1. Robert,

    I respect your point of view and it definitely make sense to me. I personally do not have a problem to understand CC but agree, method LoC is easierto understand. Regardless the path your choose in your next refactoring (based on method CC, LoC) it gives your better product.

    Andriy

    Andriy Kornatskyy, Nov 20, 2012