Re: Web sites with editable background colors

Discussion in 'HTML' started by brucie, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. brucie

    brucie Guest

    brucie, Jun 30, 2003

  2. "brucie" <> schreef in bericht
    news:bdq2o3$vc1a4$...
    > In post <hrXLa.678$>
    > David Graham said...
    >
    > >> http://usenet.alt-html.org/background-color-changer-thingy.html
    > >> http://usenet.alt-html.org/background-color-changer-thingy.phps

    > > I would of thought that these nubers should be 01, 02, 03 etc and not

    1,2,3
    > > etc so that they are identical to the values of the $style variable.

    > the numbers are integers not strings so 06 is the same as 6.
    >
    > > Your script works,

    > of course!
    >
    > --
    > brucie a. blackford. 01/July/2003 05:07:34 am kilo.
    > http://loser.brucies.com/

    I've tried that script, works fine.
    Except for the "passing style from one page to another" link,
    that raises a 404.

    --
    With regards,
    Samuël van Laere

    Samuël van Laere, Jul 1, 2003

  3. brucie

    brucie Guest

    In post <V26Ma.505274$>
    Samuël van Laere said...

    > I've tried that script, works fine. Except for the "passing style from one
    > page to another" link, that raises a 404.

    probably because the second page doesn't exist, the link is just an
    example of how to pass the value to another page.

    --
    brucie a. blackford. 01/July/2003 02:59:44 pm kilo.
    http://loser.brucies.com/

    brucie, Jul 1, 2003