Re: webhosts

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Gary, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. Gary

    Gary Guest

    In kqO%a.6596$, Denise Enck at
    said:

    > "Paul Briggs" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I looking a good fast webhost service with about 10 gb of bandwidth a
    >> month, 200mb of hard drive space cgi, mysql everything, could someone
    >> please give me some recommendations?, what is Interlands virtual
    >> service like I'm thinking of getting that service.
    >>
    >> Thanks Paul
    >>

    > http://www.bravidio.com/promo.html
    > 25GB bandwidth/mo, 3GB disk space, everything else you need - $99/year.
    >
    > I have a number of sites with Bravidio & am very pleased with their
    > reliability & customer service.
    >
    > Interland was a nightmare - I switched from them to Bravidio a couple
    > years ago & never looked back.

    Anyone know of a decent host (non-spammer type) who has either majordomo or
    listserv? I have some developer support lists I need to maintain as well as
    need for web hosting. We always use double opt-in on our lists and I prefer
    a spam intolerant web host so we are not blacklisted by someone else being
    loose on the same server.

    Thanks!

    Gary, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Gary