Re: webservices and threads

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Marek G., Mar 6, 2010.

  1. Marek G.

    Marek G. Guest

    Marek G., Mar 6, 2010

  2. Marek G.

    Patrice Guest

    Does ir un in multiple threads. Does the service does a Thread.sleep to left
    some time for those multiple requests to be processed at the same time ?
    Could it be also a client side setting ? Do you check the right counter in
    perfmon ?

    Start perhaps fresh with :

    Use really multiple instance of your browser so that each can get a distinct
    session (you also have a session locking mechanism so you can't run anyway
    two request using the same session at the same time).

    From there you should be sure to watch the right counter in perfmon and see
    if it behaves as expected..

    Patrice, Mar 8, 2010