Re: Webware application question

Discussion in 'Python' started by deelan, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. deelan

    deelan Guest

    Aaron Buhr wrote:

    > Hello all. I am looking to rebuild our corporate website from Cold
    > Fusion to Python/WebWare/Cheetah. I am new to all three, so I apologize in
    > advance if my questions are ignorant. I do not understand how one would
    > cache database connections using WebWare. At this point I do not want to
    > use Middlekit, but I would like to compartmentalize all my database
    > connection code and cache it for performance.

    there's a module in webware called dbpool
    that caches DB connection.

    you may want to check this thread on the
    webware mailing list archive:
    http://tinyurl.com/ijhc

    i strongly suggest you subscribe both to webware anc
    cheetah lists. being a newbie too i've found very
    supportive people on both ML :)

    bye
    --
    email: goldicus1970 AT yahoo.it
    web: http://www.deelan.com

    deelan, Jul 30, 2003

  2. deelan

    Aaron Buhr Guest

    Gotcha, that thread is perfect. I believe I understand now. Thanks for
    the help.

    Aaron Buhr, Jul 30, 2003