Re: Weirdness with python and stdin redirection under Win32

Discussion in 'Python' started by dexter.rao19@gmail.com, Jan 18, 2013.

  1. Guest

    On Saturday, December 7, 2002 5:10:07 AM UTC+5:30, Jonathan M. Gilligan wrote:
    > The bug is NOT fixed in Win2k. That's where I am seeing it (Win2K Pro SP3).
    >
    > Jonathan
    >
    > "Thomas Heller" <> wrote in message
    > > (Norbert Klamann) writes:
    > > > If I remember correctly this is a Windows bug, it was mentioned

    > sometimes on this
    > > > list.
    > > >

    > > Right, but it is fixed in Win2k (and hopefully also on XP).
    > >
    > > Thomas

    Guys,

    I am trying my hands on Python, and i bump into an error and woah! when you google it up, it's an bug in windows.

    The bug which you people are discussing about is still not patched up in Win XP. I have updated all the my windows update and have installed all kinds of patch.

    regards
    dexter

    , Jan 18, 2013