Re: What are the Dos and Don'ts

Discussion in 'Python' started by Chris Angelico, Feb 27, 2013.

    ?
    > Is it general python, i.e. questions, information, links to
    > articles/programs you have written yourself etc are all ok as long as they
    > are Python related
    >
    > or is it more a Q&A where the point is to talk about python, help people
    > rather than anything else.

    More the former. If it's about Python, it's probably okay. But we're
    not ogres... if you do something "wrong" or post something
    "off-topic", we won't eat you :) Best way to get an idea of the
    character of a list is to read the archive:

    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/

    Or lurk for a while, then dive in when the fit grabs you, that's what
    most of us do :)

    Chris Angelico
    Chris Angelico, Feb 27, 2013