Re: What is a GCHandle? (Need simple explanation ;o)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by darrel, Oct 20, 2004.

  1. darrel

    darrel Guest

    > Is the third party application an executable or a COM dll. From your error
    > it seems that it is an executable. Also how are you trying to access it?

    It's DTSearch, and I'm a bit frustrated.

    They claimed it was .net, but I'm finding it is only 'sort of' .net

    At this point, they have a dll wrapper that then supposedly works with the
    object.

    To access it, I add a reference in my project to the API wrapper, and then
    on my system, I need to add a reference to the actual application dll.

    So, that, with a lack of documentation, and a lack of expert .net skills is
    causing me some frustration. ;o)

    -Darrel
    darrel, Oct 20, 2004