Re: What is a proper way to set up smtp

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Steve C. Orr, MCSD, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. You may have to add the IP address of the server in the relay restrictions:

    - Go to Control Panel, Administrative Tools, IIS
    - Right click on "Default SMTP Virtual Server"
    - Go to Properties, Access Tab

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD

    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Steve C. Orr, MCSD

    jaekim Guest

    Thanks for the reply, but
    I don't think it will work.

    Those ip addressed are one of the computer that access the smtp server.

    If I put in the ip address of the server, only from the server you can send emails.

    jaekim, Jul 3, 2003