Re: What is going wrong?

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Nick Keighley, Jan 6, 2010.

  1. On 6 Jan, 10:36, "io_x" <> wrote:

    > Is it possible to speak here of real problems?

    of course. Anything concerning the C programming language can be
    discussed here.

    > Do you think that not speak of problems, not see the problems,
    > when the ship is sinking, is it better?

    you shouldn't ignore problems with your programs.

    > This is what i think, yes i know, it is all my personal
    > opinion, there will be error,
    > (i would have some feedback for find them)
    > but it is how i see the world now.
    >
    >               What is going wrong?
    >                        (a)
    > The increase of economy production

    <snip off-topic stuff>
    Nick Keighley, Jan 6, 2010

  2. On 01/06/2010 09:27 AM, io_x wrote:
    > #yes life is off topic

    Perhaps rec.pets.cats would be a better forum for global socio-economic
    issues?

    -Beej
    Beej Jorgensen, Jan 6, 2010

  3. Nick Keighley

    Nick Guest

    Nick Keighley <> writes:

    > On 6 Jan, 10:36, "io_x" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Is it possible to speak here of real problems?

    > of course. Anything concerning the C programming language can be
    > discussed here.
    >
    >> Do you think that not speak of problems, not see the problems,
    >> when the ship is sinking, is it better?

    > you shouldn't ignore problems with your programs.
    >
    >> This is what i think, yes i know, it is all my personal
    >> opinion, there will be error,
    >> (i would have some feedback for find them)
    >> but it is how i see the world now.
    >>
    >>               What is going wrong?
    >>                        (a)
    >> The increase of economy production

    > <snip off-topic stuff>

    I have to say, I do like the idea of increasing economy production - I
    just can't work out whether you end up with more or less stuff at the
    end of it.
    Nick, Jan 7, 2010
  4. On Jan 6, 7:27 pm, "io_x" <> wrote:
    > "Nick Keighley" <> ha scritto nel messaggionews:...
    > On 6 Jan, 10:36, "io_x" <> wrote:
    >
    > > What is going wrong?
    > > (a)
    > > The increase of economy production

    > <snip off-topic stuff>
    > #yes life is off topic

    Damn right it is. Have you seen a developer with half of it?
    Michael Foukarakis, Jan 8, 2010