    Fix your own web site before you try to give advice to others.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 17, 2012

  2. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Alan_Smith wrote:
    >
    >> Modernizr is

    > your SPAM topic of the day, eh?
    >
    > Fix your own web site before you try to give advice to others.

    I think it's a bot and doesn't have ears Beau...

    <OT>
    Loving Unity yet? ;-)
    </OT>

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, May 17, 2012

  3. Jonathan N. Little wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> Alan_Smith wrote:
    >>> Modernizr is

    >> your SPAM topic of the day, eh?
    >>
    >> Fix your own web site before you try to give advice to others.

    > I think it's a bot and doesn't have ears Beau...

    Seems to be the case.

    > <OT>
    > Loving Unity yet? ;-)
    > </OT>

    OT: no, I'm a GNOME user...

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 17, 2012
  4. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Jonathan N. Little wrote:
    >
    >> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >>>
    >>> your SPAM topic of the day, eh?
    >>>
    >>> Fix your own web site before you try to give advice to others.

    >> I think it's a bot and doesn't have ears Beau...

    > Seems to be the case.

    Annoying but at least it as been only a once-a-day blurb

    >> <OT>
    >> Loving Unity yet? ;-)
    >> </OT>

    > OT: no, I'm a GNOME user...

    Ditto, but I am trying to understand the "advantage"...the Mac menu
    thing is the most irritating...

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan