Re: What means Protected WithEvents ?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by clintonG, Jul 5, 2003.

  1. clintonG

    clintonG Guest

    The keyword 'protected' is an access modifier.

    You can get started understanding what is going on by opening your
    MSDN Library, look for the term 'access modifier' filtered by
    the language of your choice via the Index tab.

    Then use the Search tab using 'withevents' to start learning how events
    are used with the access modifiers to declare the use of delegates.

    That's about all I can say at the moment as I too am learning to
    translate OOP into meaningful English constructs.

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET

    LaGarde StoreFront 5 Affiliate: e-Commerce Software Development
    SEE: http://www.storefront.net/default.asp?REFERER=-201499070

    clintonG, Jul 5, 2003