Re: What to do if anything bites.

Discussion in 'Java' started by Rhino, Mar 14, 2010.

  1. Rhino

    Rhino Guest

    EDWARD ZOEL <> wrote in news:46f01c59-9426-4bea-
    :

    > What to do if anything bites.
    >
    > Check our bites treatment at
    >
    > http://108ambulance.blogspot.com/2010/03/108-ambulance-home-page.html

    Ten or twenty years from now - or even 10 or 20 MINUTES from now - when I
    get bitten by something, I'm not going to remember your URL. Even if I do
    remember it, I probably won't be in my office when I get bitten and going
    home and booting up my computer then trying to remember which folder I used
    for the bookmark to your site is not likely to be the first thing I do.
    Rather than relying on a web page that may have been concocted by eager but
    mistaken amateurs and therefore have potentially fatal mistakes, I'm going
    to entrust my health to professionals who I can contact fairly readily by
    calling 911.

    But thanks anyway.

    --
    Rhino

    Rhino, Mar 14, 2010

  2. Rhino

    Eric Sosman Guest

    On 3/14/2010 4:36 PM, Rhino wrote:
    > EDWARD ZOEL<> wrote
    >
    >> What to do if anything bites.
    >>
    >> Check our bites treatment at
    >>
    >> http://spam.spam.spam/spam/spam/spam.html
    >>

    > Ten or twenty years from now - or even 10 or 20 MINUTES from now - when I
    > get bitten by something, I'm not going to remember your URL.[...]

    Perhaps not, but by re-posting it you give the search
    engines more references to find, and (perhaps) more reason
    to find them. Nice going.

    --
    Eric Sosman
    lid