Re: What's TOTALLY COMPELLING about Ruby over Python?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Michael Sparks, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. On Mon, 18 Aug 2003, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
    > What's ***TOTALLY COMPELLING*** about Ruby over Python?

    You can create lasers using rubies I believe whereas pythons are simply
    cute.

    Michael.
    (Since this is clearly a troll :)
    Michael Sparks, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Michael Sparks wrote:
    > On Mon, 18 Aug 2003, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
    >> What's ***TOTALLY COMPELLING*** about Ruby over Python?

    > You can create lasers using rubies I believe whereas pythons are
    > simply cute.

    Cute.

    > Michael.
    > (Since this is clearly a troll :)

    I'm tired of repeating the sincerity of my questions to people who can't
    imagine what a valid question might look like. Anyone who thinks the
    question is "so clearly" a troll, doesn't have the analytical imagination to
    be useful to me on Python subjects in general. So, welcome to my killfile.

    --
    Cheers, www.3DProgrammer.com
    Brandon Van Every Seattle, WA

    20% of the world is real.
    Brandon J. Van Every, Aug 18, 2003

  3. Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
    > Michael Sparks wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 18 Aug 2003, Brandon J. Van Every wrote:
    >>
    >>>What's ***TOTALLY COMPELLING*** about Ruby over Python?

    >>You can create lasers using rubies I believe whereas pythons are
    >>simply cute.

    > Cute.
    >

    >>Michael.
    >>(Since this is clearly a troll :)

    > I'm tired of repeating the sincerity of my questions to people who can't
    > imagine what a valid question might look like. Anyone who thinks the
    > question is "so clearly" a troll, doesn't have the analytical imagination to
    > be useful to me on Python subjects in general. So, welcome to my killfile.

    I too think and cry out loud that you are a troll. I'm I in your
    killfile, now ? (c'mon, Brandon, make my day).

    Bruno
    Bruno Desthuilliers, Aug 18, 2003