Re: Where are documentation for Gnome

Discussion in 'Python' started by Kwpolska, Oct 13, 2012.

  1. Kwpolska

    Kwpolska Guest

    On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 7:50 PM, Santosh Kumar <> wrote:
    > Where are the documentation for Gnome's EOG? I want to develop a
    > plugin in Python.
    >
    > On 10/13/12, Santosh Kumar <> wrote:

    https://live.gnome.org/EyeOfGnome/Plugins#Python

    That is all the documentation in existence for Python plugins.

    Examples:
    http://git.gnome.org/browse/eog-plugins/tree/plugins/slideshowshuffle
    http://git.gnome.org/browse/eog-plugins/tree/plugins/pythonconsole

    The C code may be of use:

    http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/sources/eog/3.6/eog-3.6.0.tar.xz

    Have fun— oh wait. You can’t, because PyGTK is an unreadable mess.
    And you are working with undocumented stuff.

    --
    Kwpolska <http://kwpolska.tk>
    stop html mail | always bottom-post
    Kwpolska, Oct 13, 2012