    but when i write this:

    public class TestClass extends javax.swing.JFrame it does work.... Somebody
    know where it could go wrong?
    Passero, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Passero

    Passero Guest

    it was something stupid. I don't know how but sun one studio made by a
    wizard a class named JFrame for me and that's why it didn't work... That's
    also why i hate those wizards...
    Passero, Jul 11, 2003

  3. Passero

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:06:01 GMT, "Passero" <>
    wrote or quoted :

    >public class TestClass extends javax.swing.JFrame it does work.... Somebody
    >know where it could go wrong?

    sounds like there is another class called JFrame lurking about
    somewhere. Try deleting all class files and reinstalling. Perhaps
    your IDE tool can help you find and nuke it.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Jul 12, 2003