Re: where on the microsoft site is ASP.Net used?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jerry Hammond, Aug 30, 2003.

  1. In article <>, "Jason \(MFT1\)"
    <> says...
    > I was asked the other day by someone who likes to needle me (LOL) why
    > Microsoft doesn't use ASP.Net on their web site.
    >
    > Well I had never looked before but i couldn't find anywhere where they are
    > using ASP.net. Of course I mean on their main site and not the sites they
    > use to support ASP.net.
    >
    > Can anyone point me to an area so I can get this guy to pipe down on this
    > point?

    How about http://www.asp.net/Default.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1

    Best,
    Jerry
    --
    http://www.toasty0.com
    http://www.toasty0.net

    Jerry Hammond, Aug 30, 2003

  2. Thanks Jerry but perhaps you didn't read this
    "

    "

    Jason \(MFT1\), Aug 30, 2003

  3. And this one...