Re: Where to get stand alone Dot Net Framework version 1.1, version 2.0, version 3.0, version 3.5, v

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by PA Bear [MS MVP], Feb 5, 2008.

  1. All of them are listed in #7 of KB923100:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923100
    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net