Re: Where to get stand alone Dot Net Framework version 1.1, version2.0, version 3.0, version 3.5,

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by MowGreen [MVP], Feb 6, 2008.

  1. The Microsoft Update Catalog is the only place where you can obtain all
    of the complete .NET Framework runtimes in one location:
    http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Home.aspx

    MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
    ===============
    *-343-* FDNY
    Never Forgotten
    ===============

    MowGreen [MVP], Feb 6, 2008

  2. Re: Where to get stand alone Dot Net Framework version 1.1, version 2.0, version 3.0, version 3.5, version 2.0 SP1, version 3.0 SP1 ?

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923100 lists 'em, too...now! <eg>
    --
    ~PA Bear

    PA Bear [MS MVP], Feb 6, 2008

  3. MowGreen [MVP], Feb 7, 2008
  4. Re: Where to get stand alone Dot Net Framework version 1.1, version 2.0, version 3.0, version 3.5, version 2.0 SP1, version 3.0 SP1 ?

    Post a follow-up to the related thread in MVP KBDiscussion NG, please,
    BroMow.

    PA Bear [MS MVP], Feb 8, 2008
  5. Will do.

    MG

    MowGreen [MVP], Feb 8, 2008
  6. Re: Where to get stand alone Dot Net Framework version 1.1, version 2.0, version 3.0, version 3.5, version 2.0 SP1, version 3.0 SP1 ?

    [check your inbox]

    PA Bear [MS MVP], Feb 9, 2008