Re: Which books

Discussion in 'XML' started by Lawrence Oluyede, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. On 10 Jul 2003 00:32:31 -0700, (Tejus) wrote:

    >I need to know the names of some good bks for learning XML and also
    >using XML in JavaScript. Beginnners level.

    For learning XML I recommend you (I'm reading it now) "Learning XML"
    by O'Reilly.... for using XML in JavaScript I don't know since it
    changes from browser to browser. For IE you can read the MSXML doc,
    for Mozilla I think there's something like that

    Take a look at w3schools.com -
    http://www.w3schools.com/xml/default.asp

    --
    Lawrence "Rhymes" Oluyede