Re: whitespace and strings

Discussion in 'C++' started by Mike Wahler, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. Mike Wahler

    Mike Wahler Guest

    D M <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know how to eliminate whitespace from a string? my ultimate

    goal
    > is to eliminate the whitespace from a string, then copy it to a new

    string,
    > reverse the new string then compair the new and the old strings. Any help
    > would be useful thank you.

    See my reply to this same message you posted to
    alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++.

    And in the future, if you need to post the same message
    to more than one group, crosspost it, don't post two
    separate messages. Thank you.

    -Mike

    Mike Wahler, Jul 24, 2003