    Kevin Spencer
    ..Net Developer
    Microsoft MVP
    Big things are made up
    of lots of little things.

    "DigitalEd" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hey all,
    > If you have more than one app pool in IIS 6, you end up wioth multiple

    w3wp.exe processes. How do you know which ASP.NET apps are in which OS
    process?

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 19, 2004

  2. That only shows which pool it has been assigned to. I need to know which w3wp.exe process the pool has been assigned to

    ----- Kevin Spencer wrote: ----

    Using the IIS Admin tool, right-click the web site and go to the Propertie
    dialog. You'll find it under the "Home Directory" tab

    --
    HTH
    Kevin Spence

    "DigitalEd" <> wrote in messag
    > Hey all
    > If you have more than one app pool in IIS 6, you end up wioth multipl

    w3wp.exe processes. How do you know which ASP.NET apps are in which O
    process

    =?Utf-8?B?RGlnaXRhbEVk?=, Jan 20, 2004

  3. > That only shows which pool it has been assigned to. I need to know which
    w3wp.exe process the pool has been assigned to.

    That I can't tell you, although it would seem likely that someone might want
    to know that. I'm sure there are system tools that can be used to find this
    out, but I'm not sure which one(s) to recommend.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    "DigitalEd" <> wrote in message
    > That only shows which pool it has been assigned to. I need to know which

    w3wp.exe process the pool has been assigned to.

    > ----- Kevin Spencer wrote: -----
    >
    > Using the IIS Admin tool, right-click the web site and go to the

    Properties

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 20, 2004