Re: Who owns the variable in my header file ?

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Eric Sosman, Oct 4, 2012.

  1. Eric Sosman

    Eric Sosman Guest

    On 10/4/2012 10:52 AM, lipska the kat wrote:
    > On 04/10/12 12:26, David Brown wrote:
    >> On 04/10/2012 12:23, lipska the kat wrote:
    >>> On 03/10/12 19:13, lipska the kat wrote:
    >>>

    > [snip]
    >
    >> "foo.c" contains all the implementation.
    >>
    >> // foo.h
    >> #ifndef foo_h__
    >> #define foo_h__

    > I don't understand what this means or why you are doing it
    >
    > Can you explain?

    See Question 10.7 on the comp.lang.c Frequently Asked
    Questions (FAQ) page at <http://www.c-faq.com/>.

    (The rest of the FAQ would be a good read, too.)

    --
    Eric Sosman

    Eric Sosman, Oct 4, 2012