Re: Who's laughing at my responses, and who's not?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Jean-Michel Pichavant, Sep 25, 2012.

  1. ----- Original Message -----
    > On 9/24/2012 10:43 PM, Dwight Hutto wrote:
    > > It sounds pretentious, but over the past several days, I've been
    > > slammed on every post almost. All because of an argument over me
    > > not
    > > posting a little context in a conversation, that seemed short and
    > > chatty.
    > >
    > > I was just wondering, if it's just them, or if it's my netiquette.
    > >
    > > I think you'd have a leg to stand on here if you didn't start
    > > cursing at anyone who got on your wrong side. It wasn't really an
    > > issue until you threw that
    > > up. Granted you did take your cursing off list finally, but you
    > > still continued (and as of about 2 hours ago) continue to post
    > > trash like you did in response
    > > to Alix's message. If you want to argue something, by all means
    > > argue. But there's no need to resort to comments like you've made.

    Speaking of netiquette, Tyler you're messing (with ?) your replies a lot. You actually answer with the same indent level than the poster.
    In some thread with a lot of replies, it makes it impossible to see who's writing what.
    Only your (long, very long) signature is at the correct level.

    JM

    Jean-Michel Pichavant, Sep 25, 2012