Re: Why can't Snit ever tell the truth? Is it a genetic problem?

Discussion in 'C++' started by Steve Carroll, Sep 8, 2008.

  1. In article <C4E8C82E.D4EEE%>,
    Snit <> wrote:

    > "Wally" <> stated in post
    > C4E9793C.3DCC% on 9/6/08 9:27 PM:
    >
    > >> I'm done arguing with [snit]. You're right about one other thing,
    > >> too... I won't regret it. [Stated: Jan 9 2004 and *clearly* a lie]
    > >>
    > >> I bet you have no problem with your buddy Steve Carroll's words there.
    > >> LOL!
    > >>

    > > I will always have a problem with *any* supposed quote supplied by you
    > > without any clear link to it Snit, your stating something doesn¹t come
    > > close
    > > to being good enough!
    > > If you want any further comment supply a link!

    > Look it up yourself... but, no, I do not expect you to actually comment on
    > Steve giving his word that he was done arguing with me.

    As he hasn't seen it other than as a claim coming from *you*, (we all know
    what
    that's worth;) why would he, Mr. Honesty and Honor? Feel free to show where
    'gave my word' that I would never argue with you on any topic ever again. By
    the
    way... are you confusing my calling BS over your many delusions as 'arguing'
    with you? Google shows this is what I wrote on Jan. 9, 2004 (notably, with
    respect to your bogus Bush argument):

    "I know you're right and I've just been wasting time. I'm done arguing
    with him. You're right about one other thing, too... I won't regret it.
    Thanks for pointing out what I DO know is all too obvious... but I just
    get caught up into shit sometimes... ya know :)"
    <>

    Being that, in the very same post, I can be seen pointing out how you
    admitted
    that you had *no* proof for your guilt assertion, I can safely say that any
    subsequent dealings I had with you on that topic were merely my attempts to
    get
    you to acknowledge the reality that your "argument" went bye-bye for good;)

    Contrary to your lie that I 'gave my word', notably, I didn't promise anyone
    anything. Contrast this to when you asked people to sign your code of
    "honesty
    and honor" and your promptly broke it with the first person to take you up
    on it
    (and the second). LOL!

    --
    "Apple is pushing how green this is - but it [Macbook Air] is
    clearly disposable... when the battery dies you can pretty much
    Steve Carroll, Sep 8, 2008

  2. "Lew" <> wrote in message
    > Steve Carroll wrote:
    >> a whole bunc of trollish crap cross-posted to the world

    > Plonk

    It was not me. It was Snit forging my posts as he begs for my attention.

    Steve Carroll, Sep 8, 2008

  3. Steve Carroll

    Snit Guest

    "Gib Bogle" <> stated in post
    48c493ee$ on 9/7/08 7:54 PM:

    > Steve Carroll wrote:
    >> In article <C4E8C82E.D4EEE%>,
    >> Snit <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Wally" <> stated in post
    >>> C4E9793C.3DCC% on 9/6/08 9:27 PM:

    >>> Look it up yourself... but, no, I do not expect you to actually comment on
    >>> Steve giving his word that he was done arguing with me.

    >> As he hasn't seen it other than as a claim coming from *you*, (we all know
    >> what that's worth;) why would he, Mr. Honesty and Honor? Feel free to show
    >> where I 'gave my word' that I would never argue with you on any topic ever
    >> again. By the way... are you confusing my calling BS over your many delusions
    >> as 'arguing' with you? Google shows this is what I wrote on Jan. 9, 2004
    >> (notably, with respect to your bogus Bush argument):
    >>
    >> "I know you're right and I've just been wasting time. I'm done arguing with
    >> him. You're right about one other thing, too... I won't regret it. Thanks for
    >> pointing out what I DO know is all too obvious... but I just get caught up
    >> into shit sometimes... ya know :)"
    >> <>
    >>
    >> Being that, in the very same post, I can be seen pointing out how you
    >> admitted that you had *no* proof for your guilt assertion, I can safely say
    >> that any subsequent dealings I had with you on that topic were merely my
    >> attempts to get you to acknowledge the reality that your "argument" went
    >> bye-bye for good;)
    >>
    >> Contrary to your lie that I 'gave my word', notably, I didn't promise anyone
    >> anything. Contrast this to when you asked people to sign your code of
    >> "honesty and honor" and your promptly broke it with the first person to take
    >> you up on it (and the second). LOL!
    >>

    > Why is this nonsense on c.l.f?

    Steve Carroll has been following me and trolling me for years... based on my
    saying things about President Bush he did not like but could not refute. He
    even went so far as to try to target my personal and professional life - and
    his ISP slapped his wrist for doing so. He then started cross-posting like
    a crazed lemur... first to forums where I have posted in the past and now,
    it seems, to every other Usenet group where there is any activity.

    His ISP is comcast... if enough people let them know what he is doing maybe
    they will shut him up... though he will just get another ISP and come back
    even more crazed - so maybe it is not worth it.

    --Aldous Huxley
    Snit, Sep 8, 2008
  4. In article <>,
    Lew <> wrote:

    > Steve Carroll wrote:
    > > a whole bunc of trollish crap cross-posted to the world

    > Plonk

    Another person that can't read headers... oh well.

    Steve Carroll, Sep 8, 2008
  5. In article <48c493ee$>,
    Gib Bogle <> wrote:

    > Steve Carroll wrote:
    > > In article <C4E8C82E.D4EEE%>,
    > > Snit <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> "Wally" <> stated in post
    > >> C4E9793C.3DCC% on 9/6/08 9:27 PM:

    > >> Look it up yourself... but, no, I do not expect you to actually comment
    > >> on
    > >> Steve giving his word that he was done arguing with me.

    > > As he hasn't seen it other than as a claim coming from *you*, (we all
    > > know
    > > what
    > > that's worth;) why would he, Mr. Honesty and Honor? Feel free to show
    > > where
    > > 'gave my word' that I would never argue with you on any topic ever
    > > again.
    > > By
    > > the
    > > way... are you confusing my calling BS over your many delusions as
    > > 'arguing'
    > > with you? Google shows this is what I wrote on Jan. 9, 2004 (notably,
    > > with
    > > respect to your bogus Bush argument):
    > >
    > > "I know you're right and I've just been wasting time. I'm done arguing
    > > with him. You're right about one other thing, too... I won't regret it.
    > > Thanks for pointing out what I DO know is all too obvious... but I just
    > > get caught up into shit sometimes... ya know :)"
    > > <>
    > >
    > > Being that, in the very same post, I can be seen pointing out how you
    > > admitted
    > > that you had *no* proof for your guilt assertion, I can safely say that
    > > any
    > > subsequent dealings I had with you on that topic were merely my attempts
    > > get
    > > you to acknowledge the reality that your "argument" went bye-bye for
    > > good;)
    > >
    > > Contrary to your lie that I 'gave my word', notably, I didn't promise
    > > anyone
    > > anything. Contrast this to when you asked people to sign your code of
    > > "honesty
    > > and honor" and your promptly broke it with the first person to take you
    > > up
    > > on it
    > > (and the second). LOL!
    > >

    > Why is this nonsense on c.l.f?

    Unfortunately a troll named Snit has likely targeted several newsgroups
    while
    forging my posting ID (he's done this before with various posters). I'm a
    Comcast subscriber (and have been for years) and my posting IP address is
    clearly visible in my posts... (it reads "NNTP-Posting-Host:
    67.176.47.125").
    You can easily spot the forgeries because they are not from Comcast and they
    don't contain my posting IP address. So you can understand what happened
    here...
    this is the message ID of the post I made (notably, to one newsgroup, csma):
    <>

    My post was copied and forged into this post (the one you responded to):
    <ga1php$isa$>

    Note that mine is from Comcast... the forgery isn't.

    Here is the header info... I urge you to register a complaint (just copy the
    header and send it to ).

    From: "Steve Carroll" <>
    Newsgroups:
    comp.lang.c++,comp.lang.fortran,comp.lang.java.help,comp.misc,comp.os.linux.misc,
    comp.sys.mac.advocacy
    Subject: Re: Why can't Snit ever tell the truth? Is it a genetic problem?
    Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 16:53:26 -0700
    <>
    <C4D97141.D264D%>
    <xeWsk.17086$>
    <C4D98B24.D268C%>
    <ETGvk.246234$gc5.8991@pd7urf2no>
    <C4E4C86C.D3EE9%>
    <48bf7dfd$0$8989$-online.net>
    <C4E4CFE5.D3F01%>
    <48bf90d8$0$5063$-online.net>
    <C4E4E2D2.D3F0F%>
    <48bf9845$0$5065$-online.net>
    <64.eu>
    <>
    <g9pocr$vl5$>
    <C4E699DD.3BB8%>
    <C4E714C1.D49CE%>
    <C4E9793C.3DCC%>
    <C4E8C82E.D4EEE%>
    <>
    comp.lang.fortran:181785 comp.lang.java.help:295279 comp.misc:45923
    comp.os.linux.misc:705938 comp.sys.mac.advocacy:1464544

    Steve Carroll, Sep 8, 2008
  6. In article <C4E9E7B6.D5229%>,
    Snit <> wrote:

    > "Gib Bogle" <> stated in post
    > 48c493ee$ on 9/7/08 7:54 PM:
    >
    > > Steve Carroll wrote:

    > >> As he hasn't seen it other than as a claim coming from *you*, (we all
    > >> know
    > >> what that's worth;) why would he, Mr. Honesty and Honor? Feel free to
    > >> show
    > >> where I 'gave my word' that I would never argue with you on any topic
    > >> ever
    > >> again. By the way... are you confusing my calling BS over your many
    > >> delusions
    > >> as 'arguing' with you? Google shows this is what I wrote on Jan. 9,
    > >> 2004
    > >> (notably, with respect to your bogus Bush argument):
    > >>
    > >> "I know you're right and I've just been wasting time. I'm done arguing
    > >> with
    > >> him. You're right about one other thing, too... I won't regret it.
    > >> Thanks
    > >> for
    > >> pointing out what I DO know is all too obvious... but I just get caught
    > >> up
    > >> into shit sometimes... ya know :)"
    > >> <>
    > >>
    > >> Being that, in the very same post, I can be seen pointing out how you
    > >> admitted that you had *no* proof for your guilt assertion, I can safely
    > >> say
    > >> that any subsequent dealings I had with you on that topic were merely
    > >> my
    > >> attempts to get you to acknowledge the reality that your "argument"
    > >> went
    > >> bye-bye for good;)
    > >>
    > >> Contrary to your lie that I 'gave my word', notably, I didn't promise
    > >> anyone
    > >> anything. Contrast this to when you asked people to sign your code of
    > >> "honesty and honor" and your promptly broke it with the first person to
    > >> take
    > >> you up on it (and the second). LOL!
    > >>

    > > Why is this nonsense on c.l.f?

    > Steve Carroll has been following me and trolling me for years... based on
    > my
    > saying things about President Bush he did not like but could not refute.
    > He
    > even went so far as to try to target my personal and professional life -
    > and
    > his ISP slapped his wrist for doing so. He then started cross-posting
    > like
    > a crazed lemur... first to forums where I have posted in the past and now,
    > it seems, to every other Usenet group where there is any activity.
    >
    > His ISP is comcast...

    Yes, it is... which is a real problem for the forger, isn't it, Snit?

    > if enough people let them know what he is doing maybe
    > they will shut him up

    What am I doing? Other than to point out how my posting ID is being forged,
    that
    is? Do you really think Comcast will 'shut me up' because I'm pointing that
    out?
    Are you that delusional or is there another motive here?

    > ... though he will just get another ISP and come back
    > even more crazed - so maybe it is not worth it.

    Report away... Comcast is well aware my posting ID is being forged. But it's
    interesting how you are suggesting to not report because "it is not worth
    it".
    Maybe you're worried that people will report the forgeries, eh?

    ---

    For anyone that wishes to report the forgeries... below is the header info
    for
    one of them... copy it and send it to .

    From: "Steve Carroll" <>
    Newsgroups: