Re: Why CSS is better than HTML Table?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by se, Mar 31, 2012.

  1. se

    se Guest

    "Alan_Smith" <> skrev i meddelelsen

    > If you want to improve the visual aspects of your website then CSS is
    > the best option for you that will help you do this more efficiently. It
    > offers great benefits, you can not be found in the HTML table. There are
    > some reasons why CSS is better than HTML table:
    > . It allows developers to write less code for the website so that it
    > takes less time to load the site.
    > . Since the content is separated from the layout styles, redesigning
    > with CSS can be very efficient. You only have to update the CSS file and
    > the changes will be implemented over the whole structure.
    > . With less code CSS-based websites can easily be indexed by robots.
    > This has a direct impact on SEO factors.
    > . The CSS-based designs are flexible and expandable. That gives
    > designers more power and freedom to exercise their creativity in web
    > development.
    >

    > --
    >
    > 'Los Angeles Website Design' (http://www.spinxwebdesign.com/) | '*Web
    > Development Company*' (http://tinyurl.com/7t2hjb7) | 'Web Design Orange
    > County' (http://www.spinxwebdesign.com/about-us/)| 'Graphic Design
    > Portfolio' (http://portfolio.spinxwebdesign.com/)
    > revenue sharing).

    css and tables is different techniques used.
    As one here pointed out - as much as quantum mechanics is to surgery.
    Are you trying to repair yourself for an inferiority complex by constantly
    posting rubbish writings. The sites you presents reveals a webmaster of
    the same.

    se, Mar 31, 2012

  2. On 31/03/2012 23:12, se wrote:

    > css and tables is different techniques used.
    > As one here pointed out - as much as quantum mechanics is to surgery.
    > Are you trying to repair yourself for an inferiority complex by constantly
    > posting rubbish writings. The sites you presents reveals a webmaster of
    > the same.

    See the reply which should come in above.

    --
    Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
    painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman

    Martin Edwards, Apr 1, 2012