    --
    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/index.php
    Luigi Donatello Asero, May 29, 2005

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    Is this a response to something?

    It looks like a response to <d7c26p$2mb$1$>, but as
    it lacks both quoted material and a references header its somewhat
    difficult to tell.

    > 1) Scaiecat Spa Gigi is no city. It is the name of my one-man business.

    Still a name, so the point stands.

    > 2) If I write english, one might argue that is american instead..

    The only time I've heard or referred to American English as "American"
    rather than "English" is when the term is being used as an insulting or
    humorous reference to the effects of Webster on spelling, or the minor
    differences (Chrisp / Chip / French Fry) in some terms.

    The language is still called English in either case.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, May 29, 2005

  3. "David Dorward" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    >
    > Is this a response to something?

    <d7c26p$2mb$1$>,

    Yes, it was the response to d7c26p$2mb$1$
    I also changed the layout of the homepage since I told you about the
    mixture of unordered lists and tables so, that´s why you did not find it.

    > > 1) Scaiecat Spa Gigi is no city. It is the name of my one-man business.

    > Still a name, so the point stands.

    Which was the point? That there is data relationship between each picture
    and each caption?
    Does W3 specifically quote it as specifical example?

    Luigi Donatello Asero, May 30, 2005
  4. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    >> > 1) Scaiecat Spa Gigi is no city. It is the name of my one-man business.

    >> Still a name, so the point stands.

    > Which was the point? That there is data relationship between each picture
    > and each caption?

    No, that the Italian sounding name in your multilingual list of welcome
    messages makes it difficult to spot (at a glance) the language the reader
    wishes to use.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, May 30, 2005