Re: why datagrid's itemcommand event fired when I press ENTER key in a TextBox

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Natty Gur, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Natty Gur

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    When you press the ENTER key the default button pressed and since the
    only button is the column template one a post back to the server
    occurred. PostBack happened even if you have one textbox (I checked it)

    If you want to disable this behavior you need to catch the KeyDown event
    check for the key code and disable any ENTER press.

    Natty Gur, CTO
    Dao2Com Ltd.
    28th Baruch Hirsch st. Bnei-Brak
    Israel , 51114