Re: Why Don't People Like This Interface

Discussion in 'HTML' started by SAZ, May 5, 2011.

  1. SAZ

    SAZ Guest

    In article <Xns9EDC88D90BC0Ejavawizardaolcom@208.90.168.18>,
    says...

    > Check ou my little thing at www.reframer.com. Some people have told me they
    > don't like the look and feel of that page. So, can you tell me, why
    > specifically, people don't like it? Tnx, - Jeff

    In my opinion, it's just plain ugly.

    SAZ, May 5, 2011

  2. SAZ wrote:

    > says...
    >>
    >> Check ou my little thing at www.reframer.com. Some people have told
    >> me they don't like the look and feel of that page. So, can you tell
    >> me, why specifically, people don't like it? Tnx, - Jeff

    > In my opinion, it's just plain ugly.

    ...and just as bad as it always was. Every so often, Jeff spams the group
    with his site, probably because he hasn't had any hits beyond the index
    page for weeks...

    See: http://www.odd50.com/

    --
    -bts
    -This poast is valid through December 21, 2012

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 5, 2011

  3. SAZ

    Andy Guest

    > SAZ wrote:
    >
    >> says...
    >>>
    >>> Check ou my little thing at www.reframer.com. Some people have told
    >>> me they don't like the look and feel of that page. So, can you tell
    >>> me, why specifically, people don't like it? Tnx, - Jeff

    >> In my opinion, it's just plain ugly.

    > ..and just as bad as it always was. Every so often, Jeff spams the group
    > with his site, probably because he hasn't had any hits beyond the index
    > page for weeks...
    >
    > See: http://www.odd50.com/
    >
    > --
    > -bts
    > -This poast is valid through December 21, 2012

    It's that god-damned ugly background!!!!!

    Andy

    Andy, May 6, 2011
  4. Andy wrote:

    > It's that god-damned ugly background!!!!!

    ...which hasn't changed in years. :-/

    --
    -bts
    -It's just spam. Nothing to see here; move along now...

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 6, 2011