Re: Why HTML5 is the latest trend in the web development?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Brian Cryer, Jun 28, 2012.

  1. Brian Cryer

    Brian Cryer Guest

    "Alan_Smith" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Every new version comes with its old features as well as by including
    > new features so the same for ...

    <snip>

    Learn to proof read.

    Then think whether your post is helpful, or might be considered as spam.
    --
    Brian Cryer
    http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian
    Brian Cryer, Jun 28, 2012

  2. Brian Cryer

    Lewis Guest

    In message <jshldk$b85$>
    Brian Cryer <> wrote:
    > Learn to proof read.

    Just killfile it.

    --
    I CAN BE ROBBED BUT NEVER DENIED, I TOLD MYSELF. WHY WORRY? 'I too
    cannot be cheated,' snapped Fate. SO I HAVE HEARD.
    Lewis, Jun 28, 2012

  3. Lewis wrote:

    > In message <jshldk$b85$>
    > Brian Cryer <> wrote:
    >> Learn to proof read.

    > Just killfile it.

    One could, but it is also fun to post replies about the spammer which then
    show up in his silly web forum. Let those forum users know Alan_Smith's
    sole reason for posting is to spam his web site. ;-)

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 28, 2012
  4. Brian Cryer

    dorayme Guest

    In article <jsi25g$hqe$>,
    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote:

    > Lewis wrote:
    >
    > > In message <jshldk$b85$>
    > > Brian Cryer <> wrote:
    > >> Learn to proof read.

    > > Just killfile it.

    > One could, but it is also fun to post replies about the spammer which then
    > show up in his silly web forum. Let those forum users know Alan_Smith's
    > sole reason for posting is to spam his web site. ;-)

    So, there is reason to this madness then!

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jun 28, 2012