Re: Why JSTL suffixes the scope value while binding objects?

Discussion in 'Java' started by Wendy S, Aug 15, 2003.

  1. Wendy S

    Wendy S Guest

    "KK" <> wrote in message
    > Why is that the JSTL suffixes the scope value while binding objects?
    > and while retrieving we need to use Config.get to get the value.
    > This can create problems if we are using 3rdparty tag libs which tries
    > to put something in the session or request scope and when we tried to
    > read it directly from session or request, it won't come.
    > Any body having idea why they have done like that?

    Can you give an example? I can't figure out what you mean.

    I put various things in request, application and session scope, and have no
    problem retrieving the values with JSTL.

    --
    Wendy in Chandler, AZ

    Wendy S, Aug 15, 2003