Re: Wierd SessionState Problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Scott M., Aug 30, 2003.

  1. Scott M.

    Scott M. Guest

    Without further information, it would seem that the session data you're
    trying to retrieve hasn't been populated when you are calling for it. There
    is nothing inherent in a page that excludes it from participating in session
    state.

    "Dean" <> wrote in message
    > PageOne.aspx has an image control. The imageURL of the image control

    points
    > to ImagePump.aspx.
    >
    > ImagePump.aspx gets a bitmap out of a SQLServer database, puts in into a
    > bitmap object and does a:
    >
    > myImage.save(response.outputstream, ImageFormat.jpeg).
    >
    > This code works however, on this page I refer to a sessionvariable that is
    > accessable from all of my other pages. But that session variable is not
    > accessable from this page - it is nothing.
    >
    > The only difference between this page and other aspx pages is that this

    page

    Scott M., Aug 30, 2003