Re: Wikipedia goes wrong: is this possible?

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by zebra9forC, Jun 15, 2013.

  1. zebra9forC

    zebra9forC Guest

    paskali wrote:
    > I do not know you but i consider Wikipedia one of the more ugly things
    > on internet and in general in the humanity history.

    You're trolling. The reason I know you are is because I use Wikipedia a lot
    for information (but I can separate the chaff from the wheat, YMMV): i.e.,
    it is useful. So what's your beef with it *exactly*?

    > I detest anything
    > is Wiki and like Wiki, i consider a similar approach about the various
    > argument mistaken, useless and dangerous.

    But *why* do you detest it? Get to the point!

    > Some time ago i have read (i do not remember the item) a thing like
    > the following:
    >
    > int funtion(int var) {
    >
    > int arr[var];

    > All this should be in the place of malloc function:
    >
    > int function(int var) {
    >
    > int *arr;
    >
    > arr = malloc(var * sizeof(int));
    >
    > if(arr != NULL) {
    > } else {
    > puts("OUT OF MEMORY");
    > exit();
    > }
    >
    > arr = NULL;
    > free(arr);
    >
    > }
    >
    > I am not a very C expert, i have studied some things, read some item,
    > but i have never seen a thing like this and that my compilers,
    > obviously, refuse.

    What a stupid example to use in support of "I detest Wikipedia because...".
    Get away from the computer occassionally and smell the flowers or something.
    Seeesh!
    zebra9forC, Jun 15, 2013

  2. "zebra9forC" <> writes:
    > paskali wrote:
    >> I do not know you but i consider Wikipedia one of the more ugly things
    >> on internet and in general in the humanity history.

    > You're trolling.

    And you're encouraging him.

    Keith Thompson, Jun 15, 2013