Re: WIN32 C Prototype to VB API Declare

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by gmauruthi, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. gmauruthi

    gmauruthi Guest

    Guess how I came to this page !?

    I searched for DSSInitDecoder in google.

    Hi Mike Labosh, I think u r also in to using that DSS dll madee by
    Olympus. But how the heck did u find the parameters that DSSInitDecoder
    function takes in ?

    I tried debuggers and disassemblers (like pe explorer) but they only
    said that the parameter info cannot be retrieved.

    Actually I am from India, trying to make a scribes software. Could you
    please tell me the parameters of all the functions that the DSSCore.dll
    takes. And if possible how to convert DSS to wave using the dll. Perhaps
    I might have something that might be usefull for u. I am doing the
    software in visual basic.

    gmauruthi, Jun 24, 2003