RE: winapi: mouseclick

Discussion in 'Python' started by Tim Golden, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. Tim Golden

    Tim Golden Guest

    >From: Tim Golden [mailto:]
    >
    >>From: KNS [mailto:]
    >>
    >>> Can someone please suggest how to test for a mouse click using
    >>> the WinAPI? I have dispatched a windows application and would
    >>> like to detect any mouseclicks (and keyboard entry for that

    >>matter)...

    [... snip my original explanation via win32all / ctypes ...]

    Or, alternatively, you can use PyGame (http://pygame.org) to
    get lower-level control, obviously intended for games, but
    quite able to be used for gui-type operations.

    TJG

    BTW I apologise for the loss of threading on these posts: I'm
    using Outlook to reply to the mailing list, and it notoriously
    doesn't thread properly. If anyone has a fix, please let me know.
    Tim

    http://www.star.net.uk

    Tim Golden, Jan 27, 2004