    Michael Nemtsev [C# MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour

    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
    cease to be insipid." (c) Friedrich Nietzsche

    Michael Nemtsev, Dec 2, 2006

  2. Hi Michael, many thanks for that. I has run Norton Antivirus and it showed no
    threats or virus present which threw me a bit. I downloaded STOPzilla.com and
    it detected 5 viruses present. Media-Codec was listed as risk severe. They
    have all been removed and the browser is working fine now. Tks again for your
    help.
    --
    yamaha23

    =?Utf-8?B?eWFtYWhhMjM=?=, Dec 2, 2006