Re: Windows.Forms crippled by Microsoft

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Russ Bishop, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Russ Bishop

    Russ Bishop Guest

    No one at Microsoft has ever sufficiently explained why, with this great and
    wonderful new forms package, we still can't create apps that are as visually
    engaging as visual studio itself. Either Microsoft is just being
    non-standard for the sake of being different, in which case they are in
    violation of their own design guidelines, or they are using these new styles
    appropriately, in which case for the sake of standardization those styles
    should be available to all windows applications if they should so choose.

    -- russ

    "Mitja Semolic" <> wrote in message
    > Why part of .NET Windows Forms potential is hidden? Why there are

    libraries

    Russ Bishop, Jun 30, 2003