Re: Windows Update Break ASP.NET 1.0 on WinXP Pro

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Maurice Walmsley, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. Can some please explain how to do this?

    thanks

    Maurice Walmsley, Aug 22, 2003

  2. Maurice Walmsley

    Andrew Guest

    In your .Net framework directory, there is a a file called machine.config

    Look for the
    <processModel element , it has a userName attribute

    -A

    Andrew, Aug 22, 2003