Re: Wing IDE for Python v. 3.0 beta1 released

Discussion in 'Python' started by Greg Donald, Aug 2, 2007.

  1. Greg Donald

    Greg Donald Guest

    On 8/1/07, John K Masters <> wrote:
    > If their support for paid customers is anything like their support for
    > prospective customers then I would leave well alone.

    I had no problems with their support whatsoever, really good in my
    opinion. They were very responsive and addressed all my questions
    over about a 3 or 4 day email conversation.

    --
    Greg Donald
    http://destiney.com/

    Greg Donald, Aug 2, 2007

  2. Greg Donald

    Fuzzyman Guest

    On Aug 2, 1:46 am, "Greg Donald" <> wrote:
    > On 8/1/07, John K Masters <> wrote:
    >
    > > If their support for paid customers is anything like their support for
    > > prospective customers then I would leave well alone.

    > I had no problems with their support whatsoever, really good in my
    > opinion. They were very responsive and addressed all my questions
    > over about a 3 or 4 day email conversation.
    >
    > --
    > Greg Donaldhttp://destiney.com/

    I'll third that. I have had excellent and extended support from the
    Wing guys. Definitely recommended.

    Fuzzyman
    http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/articles.shtml

    Fuzzyman, Aug 2, 2007

  3. Greg Donald

    hg Guest

    Fuzzyman wrote:

    > On Aug 2, 1:46 am, "Greg Donald" <> wrote:
    >> On 8/1/07, John K Masters <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > If their support for paid customers is anything like their support for
    >> > prospective customers then I would leave well alone.

    >> I had no problems with their support whatsoever, really good in my
    >> opinion. They were very responsive and addressed all my questions
    >> over about a 3 or 4 day email conversation.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Greg Donaldhttp://destiney.com/

    > I'll third that. I have had excellent and extended support from the
    > Wing guys. Definitely recommended.
    >
    > Fuzzyman
    > http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/articles.shtml

    I sent a bug report 10 minutes ago and already have received an answer with
    a possible way out !

    hg

    hg, Aug 2, 2007