    http://www.aspnetpro.com/NewsletterArticle/2003/09/asp200309so_l/asp200309so_l.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
    http://Steve.Orr.net

    "Deepankar Raizada" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Sep 22, 2004

  2. Hi Steve,

    This did help a little but i wanted to create some tables and add data to it
    and also have headers and footers, with if i use a word document as a
    template, how do i attach my dataset to that document template one table and
    there can be many tables

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVlcGFua2FyIFJhaXphZGE=?=, Sep 23, 2004

  3. For that kind of rich functionality I'd have to recommend one of these fine
    products which would surely earn their keep:
    http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.Word/
    http://officewriter.softartisans.com/

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "Deepankar Raizada" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Sep 23, 2004
  4. Hi Stever

    I was able to use the Word COm component in my asp.net application and
    create rich format text fiels or excel, this development was doen on Windows
    2000 server, but when i deploy this application on my windows 2003 server i
    get an Access denied error.

    please help.
    For reference i have put this as a new question in the newsgroup
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroup...b23b18-6d92-460a-97a1-d12af2ce8d4e&sloc=en-us

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVlcGFua2FyIFJhaXphZGE=?=, Oct 6, 2004