Re: WORD!!!!

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Chris Harris, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Chris Harris

    Chris Harris Guest

    > I've got a long document with hundreds of links that was originally
    created
    > in Word 2002. Of course I'd like to get RID of all the extraneous stuff
    > Microsoft adds, but I don't want to have to go back and re-do hundreds of
    > links.
    >
    > Is there a way to preserve the links in the original document and get rid

    of
    > everything else?

    I use HTML Tidy http://tidy.sourceforge.net/
    It's integrated into a coupld of editors and can be integrated into many
    more. I use it stand alone , with Bluefish and XEmacs. There are M$ and
    Linux(Unix) versions.

    If you work out how to make it leave ascii encoded characters like #123;
    alone, let me know.

    Cheers
    Chris Harris, Jun 26, 2003