Re: X.509 certificates

Discussion in 'Java' started by Torsten Kirschner, Nov 24, 2012.

  1. Den 11/18/12 10:28 AM, skrev brawnwithbrain:
    [...]
    > As I am a novice programmer, I am finding it hard to answer this
    > question.

    [...]
    > Demonstrate the use of X.509 certificate to exchange messages that
    > achieve confidentiality.

    [...]

    If Google cannot help you, you may want to get a copy of this book:
    "Beginning Cryptography with Java"
    (http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTitle/Beginning-Cryptography-with-Java.productCd-0764596330.html),
    and look at what The Legion of the Bouncy Castle
    (http://www.bouncycastle.org/) are doing.

    The book offers example code that you can download from its webpage; I
    am pretty sure all of your assignment is covered there.
    Torsten Kirschner, Nov 24, 2012