Re: (X)HTML Strict WYSIWYG?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Woolly Mittens, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. "Whitecrest" <> wrote in message
    > Of course, we see headlines like that all the time because virtually no
    > one does this. Wait, come to think of it, I have never seen a headline
    > like that.

    There are a lot of things you don't see. Like the rest of my post, or common
    sense.
    What you are seeing now is my kill-file, since it's rather obvious you're a
    troll.

    Woolly Mittens, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Woolly Mittens

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <3f309ec8$0$145$>,
    says...
    > There are a lot of things you don't see. Like the rest of my post, or common
    > sense.
    > What you are seeing now is my kill-file, since it's rather obvious you're a
    > troll.

    Well thats a good way out of an argument you are loosing....

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Aug 6, 2003