Re: (X)HTML Strict WYSIWYG?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Whitecrest, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. Whitecrest

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <bgpu0t$8ko$1$>,
    says...

    > Might it be that the difference in sites offered to North American and
    > European visitors is a reflection of the differences in the availability
    > and take-up of broadband connections?

    Absolutely. But it doesn't matter what they reason is, the bottom line
    is when what ever reason they don't like it is removed (slow
    connection?) they flock to it.

    There is also a huge increase in the watching of streaming video, and
    the downloading of large files when someone gets broadband. So if the
    majority of my customers have broadband, why should I not use these
    things? companies do it because it bring in more revenue when they do.
    If it didn't, they wouldn't do it.

    And yes, it is all about money.

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Whitecrest

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > > So if the majority of my customers have broadband, why should I not
    > > use these things?

    > The majority of your customers have broadband, so you make a site that
    > requires it, so the majority of your customers have broadband.
    >
    > Whatever happened to getting new customers?

    Well it is pretty obvious, as they get broadband, they can become
    customers. The exact same way as soon as I got broadband, I started
    getting very interested in streaming media. Now, several years later,
    I make my living with it.

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com