Re: (X)HTML Strict WYSIWYG?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Whitecrest, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. Whitecrest

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > > Of course, we see headlines like that all the time because virtually no
    > > one does this. Wait, come to think of it, I have never seen a headline
    > > like that.

    > <http://news.ft.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=FT.com/StoryFT/FullStory&c=StoryFT&cid=1057562607245>
    > Contained the headline: "Airlines lose millions on inaccesible websites"
    > and linked through to:
    > <http://www.abilitynet.org.uk/content/oneoffs/e-nation.htm> with the
    > headline:
    > "Top airlines losing millions by barring disabled people from websites"

    Iso, we are talking about not having your site viewed on a Cell phone or
    PDA. Your argument has nothing to do with that.

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com
    Whitecrest, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Whitecrest

    Isofarro Guest

    Whitecrest wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> > Of course, we see headlines like that all the time because virtually no
    >> > one does this. Wait, come to think of it, I have never seen a headline
    >> > like that.

    <http://news.ft.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=FT.com/StoryFT/FullStory&c=StoryFT&cid=1057562607245>
    >> Contained the headline: "Airlines lose millions on inaccesible websites"
    >> and linked through to:
    >> <http://www.abilitynet.org.uk/content/oneoffs/e-nation.htm> with the
    >> headline:
    >> "Top airlines losing millions by barring disabled people from websites"

    > Iso, we are talking about not having your site viewed on a Cell phone or
    > PDA.

    Not in this subthread, I'll repost the quotage you've decided to trim out:

    --
    Iso.
    Web Standards: http://www.webstandards.org/
    Isofarro, Aug 7, 2003