Re: [XML Parser] filling empty attribute values with the default value specified in the XML schema.

Discussion in 'XML' started by Bob Foster, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. Bob Foster

    Bob Foster Guest

    "Stefan Siegl" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I was wondering if there is an easy possiblity to configure a XML parser
    > to automatically set empty attribute values to the default value
    > specified in the xml schema file.
    >
    > I am currently using the dom4j framework with the validating Xerces2
    > SAX2 Parser.

    I take it you are writing because you tried it and the parser doesn't do
    this? I am surprised. Are you sure you have schema validation turned on?

    Bob Foster

    Bob Foster, Jul 30, 2003